Friday, March 30, 2007

I'm Pretty.. Pretty Ugly..(Pure Imagination Mix)

Let me quote this:

"You can buy your hair if it won't grow
You can fix your nose if he says so
You can buy all the make up
That M.A.C. can make
But if you can't look inside you
Find out who am I to0
Be in the position to make me feel
So damn unpretty
I'll make you feel unpretty too..."
--Unpretty, TLC

Each one of us wants to be beautiful. People, in general, always admire--if not envy--those celebrities who have flawless skin, beautiful hair, unblemished face, perfect body, etc. Others would even seek for the assistance of 'Dr. Anesthesia-slash-Collagen-slash-et al' and ask him to make a total overhaul of their selves.

I, for instance, want to be 'diva-beautiful.' I like Mariah Carey's Legs, Beyonce Knowles' body and Paris Hilton's face. But, my wallet wouldn't let me see Dr. Anesthesia. Hmp!

I even dream of seeing myself in larger than life billboards, in CD covers, in magazines, in posters, everywhere! But, hey, I'm just Miss G.. A star waiting to be discovered. Hahaha..

And since in the past 27 years of my life, these talent managers haven't seen me yet. I created a world of my own. A world where every 'humanoids' loves, abhors--I mean--adores and fantasizes no one but moi.

You wanna see my beautiful world? Come. Be my guest.


In your world, you have a geek-looking Monalisa, which almost half of the earthlings adore. (And I don't even understand why)


But in my world, I have this:

MonaMissG
(Gosh! I don't look like a geek, for sure, but I look funny! Hahaha!)

If you have Carmen Electra:


I have Carmella Erectra:


You said, Janet Jackson? This one?

Oh, What about this one?


Beyonce Knowles starred in Dreamgirls, right?


I starred in my own movie too, DreamWorks!


And yeah, you have Mariah Carey:


So what? I have this:


You want more? Here:


And here's mine:


Oops, sorry! Not that one! Here:


And did I tell you we really are that close? Here, take a look:

Taken during Puff's birthday! Gosh, she even copied my ensemble!

I told you we're close:

Look at her hands! She's ______ me! Hahaha..

Anyway, thank you for visiting my crazy little world! Come again sometime!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting story you got here. I'd like to read something more concerning this theme. Thank you for sharing this data.
Joan Stepsen
Latest tech gadgets

Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat seo forum[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or misunderstood methods to generate an income online.