Thursday, March 29, 2007

F R I E N D S

One of the many things that made my trip to Baguio memorable was when I met three of the craziest hosts ever! Our adventure was the best I've ever done in my entire life!

Diwata, Chosday and Bubbles made my stay worthwhile!


Diwata a.k.a. Eh Eh Eh - is the most appealing in the group. She had 2 boyfriends. One is Robbie (I've seen his picture and OMG! He's so good-looking!). They're going steady for 11 years now. And the other is Daniel, who is her boyfriend for 4 months now. Daniel gave her a house and monthly allowance! (Hard to believe but it's true! Tangna'ng mukha yan, ang bagsik noh?! Hehehe..)

Chosday
a.k.a Ber Ber - is the craziest among us. She has no steady boyfriend as of the moment but has numerous flings everywhere. She has four in Olongapo, two in Baguio, six in Bulacan and 5,458,224,316,964 everywhere! Hehehe.. Just kidding!

Bubbles a.k.a. Dilemma (please don't ask me why.) - is most lovely in the group. Do you wanna know why?

"Ladies and gentlemen before I answer that question, I would like you to know that this half-girl/half-mammal had undergone three mechanic-overhaul and was injected with 4 gallons of female hormones in the past year. Ladies and gentlemen, the answer: PIONG"

Hahahaha..


Here is our:

"Top 5 Favorite Things"

5. Guy-hopping in Session Road-slash-Burnham Park (Ber Ber!)


4. Buying "budget meal servicemen" at Chowking


3. Drinking Grand Mama (in our apartment)


2. Making video scandals (also in our apartment)


1. Shouting "D'4th Comedy Bar!"




No comments: