Thursday, March 29, 2007

Baguio Escapade



I, together with my friend Xena and his boyfriend Jonas, left Manila on February 13 at exactly 4:00am riding a Victory Liner bus. Before we got in, we bought snacks and siopao to munch on the trip. Unfortunately, the saleswoman forgot to give me my siopao. (huhuhu..)

Anyway, while on the road, I listened to some of my favorite songs to keep me awake because I wanna see how nature will unfold itself upon me as the first ray of sunlight appears. I had my first glimpse of nature at around 6:34 am in Tarlac. The view was breathtaking, I must say.

After seeing some beautiful parts of Tarlac, I finally dozed off to sleep and were awaken by the beauty of Baguio!


As soon as we reached the bus terminal, we were ushered to the taxi terminal that were waiting for passengers. Several coordinators lined up in the waiting shed nearby offering various types of accommodations. We eventually hailed a taxi parked nearby and went to our apartment.

And that's a different story.

No comments: