Sunday, April 8, 2007

My Saving Grace

Last week during the Lenten Season, I did some personal reflections about my life. I pondered about the things that changed in my life a year after. (Because every year I always consider Palm Sunday, as my own 'Personal Resurrection.' Resurrection from what, you may ask. I don't know either.)

Anyway, I realized how greatly I was blessed this year. A lot of things happened in my life this year, things I never imagined would happen. Hence, I would like to start my year off with a 'Thanksgiving Journal.' A great idea of showing your gratitude to Him that I learned from the Oprah Show years ago. And I'd like to make note of some:

1. I'm grateful because now, I can buy some of the things that I want. (These things may not be really expensive, but hey, at least I can buy them.)

2. I'm grateful because I was able to perform well in front of a two hundred people in Clark Air Base in Pampanga last December 2006. (What made it more hard was the fact, that I solely hosted the "Deal Or No Deal" portion in the program. If you're a comedy bar host, you'd know that that would be really exhausting.)

3. I'm grateful because I did a hosting job in Baguio for a month. (After merely staying in our house for almost a year, being there was fun and exciting. I had new friends, too!)

4. I'm grateful because I had my own blog site! A place where I can put down--or type down, actually!--my thoughts in words and share it to the rest of the world! (This is it, silly you.. :))

5. I'm grateful because I got to frame one of my 5 artworks that I posted in my room.

6. I'm grateful because I had a new phone. (It may not be what I wanted, but at least, it's a new phone. Not bad, right?)

7. I'm grateful because my birthday party last February was fun! (Although some unexpected things happened.)

8. I'm grateful because I found new 'cyber friends' at The Lambs Consortium forum in Philippine Mariah Carey Fanclub website.

9. I'm grateful because my Mariah Carey CD Collection is almost complete! It's fourteen CDs all in all, two more CDs and it's 'coolness'!

10. I'm grateful because you're reading this! :)


With the way our world is going, isn't it great ending your day with a Thanksgiving Journal like this one? It creates a blissful feeling inside, thus, I encourage everyone to do the same.

It's another way of ending our day right, despite every adversities we all endure, despite the sufferings and atrocities the world is going through.

It's high time to give back to our Saviour all the praises and glory.


No comments: