Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Dove film: Evolution

Do you believe that our perception for real beauty is distorted?

Dove does and so do I.

Last year, Dove released a short film titled, "Evolution," that tackles about how "our perception for real beauty is distorted." It shows how people are so thirsty about perfect beauty. It's kind of disheartening to know that what we see on TV, News and Magazines are all the contributing factors as to why most of the women of the world felt uncomfortable with themselves. Their self-confidence continue diminishing every time they saw envious, and almost perfect beauty that we can all see on TV, on magazines and on billboards.

Evolution is a short film, with a very profound meaning.

To understand more, watch this film:




Sad but it's true.

Anyway, I don't want you to leave my blog with a heavy heart. So, to lift your spirit, watch this:




Now that's what distortion is all about! Hahahaha..




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hello people. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging allowing for regarding that meticulous brand. The prices as regards the sneakers are approximately 320 pounds everwhere. But completely I set this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hi bros. I'm really into shoes and I have been digging for the sake of that meticulous brand. The prices for the sneakers were all over 350 dollars on every page. But for all I set this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good day bros. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging for that exact model. The prices as regards the velcros are around 300 dollars on every page. But definitively I bring about this site selling them for half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what can you tell me about these?